Every Day is Earth Day at StickersAndPosters.com!April 22, 2022
Each year, on April 22, we celebrate Earth Day! This year is especially noteworthy as Earth Day 2021 marks the 51st anniversary of this holiday!
Earth Day celebrations and observances focus on a different theme each year and with this year’s being, “Restore Our Earth,” we wanted to share how StickersAndPosters.com is doing our part to help the planet and invite other businesses and individuals to join us in promoting a healthier global environment for all!
Year round, we take pride in conducting our on-demand print business in an environmentally friendly manner and we continue to seek out sustainable options for both our operations and sourcing. Here are a few of the ways we are doing our part to reduce our carbon footprint and help support the earth!
- With the Power of One and our on-demand printing, we promote zero waste! We do not print any of our custom stickers, posters, or gift wrapping paper until a customer orders them, meaning we operate with zero print waste.
- No inventory means no excess! Since we print everything on demand for our business partners’ customers, our partners do not maintain inventory of our printed products. As such, all of our print products are sold, leaving no excess inventory to be destroyed or sent to the landfills.
- We only use acqueous and latex inks! Our materials are Greenguard Certified and meet strict chemical emissions limits. Perfect for indoor spaces! Our inks do not release harmful VOC’s into the environment, our employee’s lungs, or our customers’ homes.
- We source all our paper from certified forests! Certification provides assurance of legal, sustainable forest practices, ensuring the forest company is operating legally, sustainably, and in compliance with world-recognized standards for sustainable forest management.
- All of our printed products are white label shipped, directly to our partners’ customers! We are helping to reduce our carbon print by alleviating the need for redundant shipping. Rather than shipping our printed products to our partners, and have them then ship to their customers, we ship directly on their behalf.
- We promote virtual operations! Through our API and dedication to e-commerce businesses, we reduce the time, investment, risk, and environmental impact typically associated with manufacturing consumer products.
In addition to sharing our sustainable business practices, we encourage others to join us in promoting a healthier planet for all! A variety of virtual environmental lectures and films are available on www.earthday.org. The Old Farmer’s Almanac has also shared 10 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day from Home. We encourage you to take a look and view the activities and ideas they recommend to help us appreciate and respect the natural world on Earth Day and every day throughout the year!