The Rise of Social CommerceJune 8, 2022
Five Elements of a Strong Brand StrategyJune 21, 2022
E-commerce is constantly evolving and now more than ever, merchants are creating and/or improving their e-commerce websites and businesses to meet customers where they are.
BigCommerce recently shared the biggest trends affecting e-commerce retailers in the coming months and years.
- AR enhances the reality of online shopping.
- There will be a growing volume of voice search.
- AI helps shops learn about shoppers.
- On-site personalization uses those insights to create individualized experiences.
- Big data plays a big part in creating personalized experiences.
- Chatbots improve the shopping experience.
- Mobile shopping is still on the move.
- More ways to pay.
- Headless and API-driven ecommerce allow continued innovation.
- Customers respond to video.
- Subscriptions keep customers coming back.
- Sustainability is becoming more important.
- Businesses should optimize digital strategy for conversion.
- B2B is growing…and changing.
Click here to learn more about each trend!